Wednesday, July 11, 2007

A letter from the songs

Hace como cien años si pierdo la memoria vendí mi alma virgen para apostar en ti. And like a perfect scene from a movie screen, we're a dream come true. Y a partir de ese momento I just wanna stay lying close to you, feeling your heart beating, and I'm wondering what you're dreaming, wondering if it's me you're seeing, and then I kiss your eyes, and thank God we're together, I just wanna stay with you in this moment forever, forever and ever.

Last night I threw away my twelve-step book I finally faced the fact that I am hooked on you. There's nothing more that I can do (ain't no use) cause every time I see your angel face my halo disappears without a trace (I swear).

Ahora sé que eres para mí, me lo ha dicho el viento eres para mí, lo oigo todo el tiempo eres para mí, me lo ha dicho el viento eres para mí. Y si en tu risa me brindas toda una ideología nada yo necesito, sólo tenerte cerca nada que eres mi todo y que yo te añoro, y que escribo canciones para que sepas que puedes tenerlo todo.

We look at each other wonderin' what the other is thinking but we never say a thing. I just want to say, take my hand cause we’re walking out of here, right out of here love is all we need dear. The space between in your heart and mine, is the space that we filled with time.

And on my death bed I will pray to the gods and the angels like a pagan to anyone who will take me to heaven. Que me den solución pues tienes la llave de mi corazón. Sólo quiero que me beses como besas tú. You know I can't stop loving you, babe. I'll be for you there like a stone.

Te enviaré un ramo de besos que hice con mi corazón, y en el cielo dormiremos entre nubes de algodón, gritaré a los cuatro vientos, que eras tú la ilusión que llevaba dentro, y verás cómo es posible nuestro amor. Y nadie me volverá a decir, Bésela ya compadre, bésela ya...


Ojalá que las hojas no te toquen el cuerpo cuando caigan para que no las puedas convertir en cristal. Ojalá que la lluvia deje de ser milagro que baja por tu cuerpo. Ojalá que la luna pueda salir sin ti. Ojalá que la tierra no te bese los pasos.

But now I can offer you a place to lay your pretty little head down once in a while, you run on a little tough luck baby. Don’t you sweat it, everything is waiting inside for you. You know I got it, come and get it.

Thanks God that actually we’re singing, whiskey for my men, beer for my horses...

3 comments:

Ayi :) said...

te a..o mi amorrrrrr
:)

Ånnyris® said...

That is one lucky girl...

Ese post es bellísimo. :)

It's nice to see nice people being happy.

Magy said...

Esta un poco tarde el comment... pero la encontre y mira que la busque mucho . El pedazo que te dije que mas me gusto se es de una cancion que se llama "LLevatelo todo" de Marel Alemany, es un muchacho dominicano. Al parecer muy prometedor